Friday morning, kids to school. The Eagles on the my new earphones. They just kicked out Hindemith. After that: silence. With clean ears! So this is what heaven sounds like.
I have to work on my English, so here we are.
First: be alive, productive, loving, original and strong.
Second: dance everything that blocks me from doing the first.
End of mission statement.
Yesterday I found out that playing the blues is the thing that matches my artistic personality by 90%. If I can fill in the other 10% with some sax virtuoso flavors, I am a happy man.
Playing the blues on a sax? Must be like an instrumental variation of The Eagles. Instrumental rhythm & blues, how does that sound? Let’s find out.